- Letters must be less than 300 words. Letters in excess of 300 words will be edited at the newspaper’s discretion.
- All letters submitted must include the writer’s signature, printed name, and for verification purposes, street address and telephone number. Letters without a phone number and address can not be verified and will not be printed.
- Attacks against individuals will not be published. Letters that are considered libelous will not be published.
- We reserve the right to edit any letter for space and good taste.
- Send letters via e-mail to email@example.com or drop off at any of our 3 offices.
- Font Size
- Reading Mode