Calendar Listings and Arts Events
- At a Glance, published in The Scene on Fridays, is reserved for arts and entertainment events only. All other events will be placed in another community events sections of the newspaper. These are one-time arts events, such as a concert, performance, art opening, festival, recital, film screening, play, etc., or weekly arts events, such as a regular band or performance.
- Include ticket price(s), cover charges or admission fee(s).
- Ongoing Events , published in the Sedona Red Rock News on Wednesdays, is reserved for only those nonprofit or free events scheduled on a regular basis, whether every week on the same day, or once a month on the same day. Events scheduled for every week or every month on the same day and time need not be sent in every week. Any changes to regularly scheduled events must be submitted.
- Club events will be redirected to the Your Community of the the Sedona Red Rock News page where club news is published.
- Support group information will be redirected to the Support Groups listing.
- All submissions must include the event, venue, including street address, the time and a contact phone number. Submissions without this information will not be published.
- Submitted photos should properly identify the photographer, if applicable, and all the individuals in the photo. Print names to avoid spelling errors. The best digital format is a jpg, jpeg or tiff file. We cannot guarantee that submitted photographs will be returned.
- Deadline for submissions is 5 p.m. Thursday. Submissions made after deadline cannot be considered for publication that week.
- Send arts and entertainment press releases via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at 298 Van Deren Road, Uptown Sedona. For e-mail, include appropriate subject line, such as "OnGoing events" or At a Glance calendar," etc.
- Send calendar listings via e-mail to Assistant Managing Editor Christopher Fox Graham at email@example.com. Include appropriate subject line, such as "OnGoing events" or "At a Glance calendar," etc.
- To place items into the The Camp Verde Journal and the Cottonwood Journal Extra, you must submit a press release. Click here for those guidelines.
- Font Size
- Reading Mode