|Written by Jeff Bear|
|Wednesday, 09 October 2013 10:27|
It was a good news, bad news scenario for the Camp Verde Cowboys football team Friday, Oct. 4, in its game against the Lee Williams Volunteers in Kingman.
For the full story, please see the Wednesday, Oct. 9, issue of the Camp Verde Journal.
Verde Valley Weather
76°F / 103°F
76°F / 100°F
77°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements