|Ruth Esther Fuller|
|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Wednesday, 03 October 2012 00:00|
Ruth Esther Fuller
Oct. 8, 1921 — Sept. 21, 2012
Ruth Esther Fuller, of Cottonwood, died Sept. 21.
She was born Oct. 8, 1921, in Greene County, Ohio.
She was preceded in death by her husband Tuffy [Lewis]. She is survived by her son Bob [Rita], son Tom, daughter Joy [Cliff] and grandchildren.
Private family services will be held.
Verde Valley Weather
76°F / 103°F
76°F / 100°F
77°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements