|Robert E. Witte|
|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Friday, 12 October 2012 16:17|
Robert E. Witte
June 22, 1920 — Oct. 2, 2012
Robert E. Witte, 92, of Cottonwood, died Oct. 2.
He was born June 22, 1920 in Chicago.
Robert was preceded in death by his wife Hazel. He is survived by his sons Robert B. [Mary] Witte and Douglas N. Witte; sister Marion Jones; two grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held Saturday, Oct. 13, at 10 a.m. with a reception to follow at Westcott Funeral Home in Cottonwood.
Verde Valley Weather
76°F / 103°F
76°F / 100°F
77°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements