|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Thursday, 16 May 2013 16:05|
May 7, 1922 — May 2, 2013
Pauline Speulda, of Cottonwood, died May 2.
She was born in Wallace, Neb., May 7, 1922, to Wilbert and Gladys Bright.
After moving to Cottonwood, she became an active member of Verde Valley Christian Church.
She was preceded in death by her husband Everett, her brother Albert Bright and sister, Darlene Sullivan. She is survived by one nephew, four nieces, and many great-nieces and nephews.
Private family services will be held.
Verde Valley Weather
76°F / 103°F
76°F / 100°F
77°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements