|Wednesday, 09 March 2011 00:00|
Feb. 1, 1918 — March 2, 2011
Marion Platt, 93, a resident of Sedona, died March 2.
Born in Ladora, Iowa, on Feb. 1, 1918, Platt was a school teacher and a Sunday School teacher.
She was preceded in death by her husband Ralph. She is survived by her daughter Diana Stephens of Page, two grandchildren, and five great-grandchildren.
A funeral service will be held at 1 p.m., Saturday, March 12, in the chapel at Greer’s Mortuary of Sedona, with a committal to follow at Sedona Community Cemetery.
Verde Valley Weather
76°F / 103°F
76°F / 100°F
77°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements