|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Wednesday, 27 June 2012 00:00|
Nov. 3, 1917 — June 10, 2012
Marie Avery, of Camp Verde, died June 10.
She was born Nov. 3, 1917, in New York. She worked as a medical assistant for more than 45 years.
She was a dedicated daughter and sister, a loving wife and mother, and a caring friend.
A celebration of her life will be held at Peace Lutheran Church in Cottonwood on Saturday, June 30, at 11 a.m. Donations may be made to Peace Lutheran Church.
Verde Valley Weather
73°F / 104°F
71°F / 103°F
72°F / 102°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements