|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Friday, 01 March 2013 12:50|
Oct. 31, 1948 — Feb. 21, 2013
David Sundahl, 64, of Cottonwood, died Feb. 21.
He was born on Oct. 31, 1948, in Chicago.
Sundahl was a talented artist who enjoyed spending time at the Art Park in Jerome. He was an extremely loving husband, father, grandfather and friend.
David is survived by his wife of 45 years, Kathryn; son Eric [Jill] of California; brother Carl [Ella Mae] of Arkansas and grandchildren Shane and Cate.
There are no services planned at this time.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 104°F
72°F / 104°F
72°F / 103°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements