|David J. Cantrella|
|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Wednesday, 28 November 2012 00:00|
David J. Cantrella
May 8, 1958 — Nov. 8, 2012
David J. Cantrella, 54, of Cottonwood, died Nov. 8.
Cantrella was born May 8, 1958, in Montclair, N.J.
He was preceded in death by brothers Paul and Christopher.
He is survived by his wife Leslie; parents in the Village of Oak Creek; nieces Sara and Rheannon; and brother Glenn of New Jersey.
A memorial takes place at St. Andrew’s on Saturday, Dec. 1, at 2 p.m.
Make donations to Emmanuel Fellowship in Cottonwood, to Pastor Juan for the music department.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements