|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Thursday, 17 January 2013 14:04|
Oct. 22, 1924 — Jan. 8, 2013
Consuelo Sepulveda, 88, of Cottonwood, died Jan. 8.
She was born Oct. 22, 1924, in El Ray.
She was preceded in death by her husband Alejandro Sepulveda.
She is survived her sons Alfonso [Magdalena] Sepulveda, Alex Sepulveda and Joe [Frances] Sepulveda; daughters Maria [Sonny] Jackson and Rebecca Garza; brothers Elias [Susana] Contreras, Juan [Oralia] Contreras, Elizondo [Carmelita] Contreras; sisters Amada Islas and Cecilia Ponce; 13 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren.
A Holy Rosary will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday, Jan. 18, at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church; Mass follows at 11 a.m.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements