|Wednesday, 20 April 2011 00:00|
Oct. 31, 1933 — April 8, 2011
Amada Esquer, 77, of Cottonwood, died April 8.
She was born Oct. 31, 1933, in Aguablanca, Sonora, Mexico.
She is preceded in death by husband Roberto Esquer. She is survived by sons Eduardo Esquer, Pedro Esquer, Oscar Esquer, Cesar Esquer and Roberto Esquer; daughters Teresa Castillo, Francisca Serrano, and Gabriella Serrano; brother Abraham Pedrego; sister Eufemia Tarazon; and many grandchildren.
A Funeral Mass was held Friday, April 15, in the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. Burial will be in Mexico.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 102°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 102°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements