|Written by Corwin Gibson|
|Wednesday, 23 October 2013 09:35|
The Verde Valley Medical Center is looking to expand its operations in Cottonwood, Camp Verde and Sedona, but before plans are drawn up or ground is broken, the organization is first asking residents what they want to see in new facilities.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Oct. 23, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 105°F
72°F / 104°F
72°F / 102°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements