|Written by Ron Eland|
|Thursday, 10 April 2014 14:07|
As the temperature rises, so does the number of visitors to some of the most popular spots along Fossil and Oak creeks.
According to Recreation Staff Officer Jennifer Burns, of the Coconino National Forest, broken glass containers are to blame for cut feet and litter in many locations along these two streams. This prohibition will enhance health and safety and reduce hazardous waste in the stream corridor.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements