|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Thursday, 06 February 2014 16:23|
Parents and school staff gathered last Wednesday, Jan. 29, at the Phillip England Center for the Performing Arts for a special forum to discuss the pros and cons of a potential four-day school week.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Feb. 5, edition of the Camp Verde Journal.
Verde Valley Weather
73°F / 104°F
71°F / 103°F
72°F / 102°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements