|New attraction zips over park|
|Written by Corwin Gibson|
|Sunday, 23 June 2013 23:07|
Out of Africa Wildlife Park has a new attraction at the park that is sure to excite adventure-seekers, as the Predator Zip Line officially opened Saturday, June 15.
The zip line tour covers much of the park, taking guests over the pens of several predatory animals, including lions, tigers, leopards, bears and wolves.
The new attraction is the brainchild of business partners Robin Bryer and Ed White, former investors who were looking for something new.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, June 19, edition of The Camp Verde Journal or the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements