|Written by Corwin Gibson|
|Thursday, 06 March 2014 13:41|
For years, the South By Southwest music and media festivals have brought live music to Austin, Texas, and one venue in Cottonwood now wants to emulate the feel of the classic event.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, March 5, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
72°F / 103°F
71°F / 102°F
70°F / 100°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements