|Lewis’ children keep her busy all summer|
|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Sunday, 12 August 2012 00:00|
Jane Lewis isn’t quite sure what she’s going to be doing with her time once the kids go back to school.
She’s been a mom for a while now, but this will be the first year that both of her children, 7-year-old Paul and 5-year-old Hannah, will be attending class full-time.
The children will be attending American Heritage Academy in Camp Verde when school starts this month.
Lewis has made the most of the summer, though. Her traveling companions have given her the opportunity to take day trips around the state, including a bit of exploration and the chance to visit the museums in the Phoenix area.
“I’m a school mom,” Lewis said with a smile. “It’s been a busy summer to go places and do things. I love living in a small town.”
For the full story, please see the Wednesday, Aug. 8, issue of the Camp Verde Journal.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements