|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Friday, 21 March 2014 13:07|
The Cottonwood Parks and Recreation Department has been running an after-school program that’s grown in popularity.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, March 19, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
70°F / 100°F
70°F / 101°F
71°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements