|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Wednesday, 08 January 2014 16:42|
A law passed last year that took effect on Jan. 1 will change when elections are held in the Verde Valley and around the state.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Jan. 8, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 102°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 102°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements