|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Wednesday, 08 August 2012 00:00|
It’s time once again for more pencils, more books and yes, quite possibly a few teachers’ dirty looks.
Students in the Camp Verde Unified School District are returning to school this week to kick off the 2012-2013 school year.
Tuesday, Aug. 7, was officially the first day of school, but teachers and staff have been busy days ahead of time to get their lesson plans and classrooms ready for the new year.
The grounds staff has also been working hard, making sure the campus looks its best for students coming to the end of another summer vacation.
The staff was also planning to be greeted back by a vendor fair this week, which featured all sorts of businesses offering their wares and services.
Office supply stores and businesses like investment firms were on hand.
For the full story, please see the Wednesday, Aug. 8, issue of the Camp Verde Journal.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 105°F
72°F / 104°F
72°F / 102°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements