|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Thursday, 31 October 2013 10:45|
Taxes collected by the state were up in most of the municipalities in the Verde Valley in September.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Oct. 30, edition of the Camp Verde Journal.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 101°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 102°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements