|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Thursday, 23 January 2014 12:07|
The Clemenceau Heritage Museum is gearing up for one of their biggest fundraisers of the year.
“This is our 18th year,” Lanning said.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Jan. 22, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
76°F / 103°F
76°F / 100°F
77°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements